the Cats failed and caused a loss of power exctely like limp mode but no codes, after clearing exhust restrictions and re testing the high pitched squeel like belt slip had gone and the engine runs but missfires on cyls 4/6, swapped coils and plugs fitted new injectors and manifold gaskets still missfiring now suspect Ecu ? have strong spark at coils and I believe injector pulse is at the same source as coil pulse LOST FOR IDEAS ????
My Mazda is missfiring on cyls 4/6 after an obstruction in the induction system on 2002 Mazda Tribute
Asked by for the 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - $60) in West Milton, OH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($423 - $645) in Shawnee, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($136 - $229) in Helena, MO
- Battery Replacement ($162 - $194) in Oak Park, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($143 - $306) in Savannah, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($279 - $594) in Monongahela, PA