the Cats failed and caused a loss of power exctely like limp mode but no codes, after clearing exhust restrictions and re testing the high pitched squeel like belt slip had gone and the engine runs but missfires on cyls 4/6, swapped coils and plugs fitted new injectors and manifold gaskets still missfiring now suspect Ecu ? have strong spark at coils and I believe injector pulse is at the same source as coil pulse LOST FOR IDEAS ????
My Mazda is missfiring on cyls 4/6 after an obstruction in the induction system on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change
- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHEN THE ENGINE STARTS AND DIES WHEN ENGAGE TO 1?
- Why is truck up at 3 when in park?
- High Beams working but regular headlights are not working.