the Cats failed and caused a loss of power exctely like limp mode but no codes, after clearing exhust restrictions and re testing the high pitched squeel like belt slip had gone and the engine runs but missfires on cyls 4/6, swapped coils and plugs fitted new injectors and manifold gaskets still missfiring now suspect Ecu ? have strong spark at coils and I believe injector pulse is at the same source as coil pulse LOST FOR IDEAS ????
My Mazda is missfiring on cyls 4/6 after an obstruction in the induction system on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- o/d light flashed on and off then smoke come from under bonnet and back of car
- location neutral safety switch
- will replacing the pcm and not flashing it to the vehicle mess up transmission?
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Milton, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($94 - 160) in Shawnee, OH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($102 - 127) in Helena, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($232 - 322) in Oak Park, MN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($109 - 131) in Savannah, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($412 - 483) in Monongahela, PA