the Cats failed and caused a loss of power exctely like limp mode but no codes, after clearing exhust restrictions and re testing the high pitched squeel like belt slip had gone and the engine runs but missfires on cyls 4/6, swapped coils and plugs fitted new injectors and manifold gaskets still missfiring now suspect Ecu ? have strong spark at coils and I believe injector pulse is at the same source as coil pulse LOST FOR IDEAS ????
My Mazda is missfiring on cyls 4/6 after an obstruction in the induction system on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- What makes the gear shifter stay stuck in park? But it will still start up.
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in West Milton, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($302 - 403) in Shawnee, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($689 - 794) in Helena, MO
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Oak Park, MN
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($2,307 - 2,878) in Savannah, OH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($433 - 690) in Monongahela, PA