The person who owned it before me use to slam it real hard into gear, is there a way i can adjust the shifting forks or whatever the problem is without buying a new transmission
my mazda b2600i wont shift into 5th or reverse, is there a way to fix this on 1993 Mazda B2600
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- how do I adjust the adjust the clutch? and location of the linkage to adjust?
- will it run ok with 80 commpression in 2 cilleders
- What might be the problem with my 1990 Mazda B2600i?
- The pickup will go in reverse but will not go forward. Could it be transmission?
- Which is the number one cylinder on a Mazda 91 B 2600
1993 Mazda B2600 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Liberty Hill, TX
- 115,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in French Camp, MS
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($304 - 391) in Mont Clare, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Timnath, CO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($425 - 532) in Sharpsburg, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($252 - 280) in Sebeka, MN