The person who owned it before me use to slam it real hard into gear, is there a way i can adjust the shifting forks or whatever the problem is without buying a new transmission
my mazda b2600i wont shift into 5th or reverse, is there a way to fix this on 1993 Mazda B2600
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- Ticking fuel injector or lifter plunger causing ticking
- how do I adjust the adjust the clutch? and location of the linkage to adjust?
- will it run ok with 80 commpression in 2 cilleders
- What might be the problem with my 1990 Mazda B2600i?
- The pickup will go in reverse but will not go forward. Could it be transmission?
1993 Mazda B2600 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - 259) in Liberty Hill, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($183 - 519) in French Camp, MS
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($304 - 391) in Mont Clare, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($97 - 143) in Timnath, CO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Sharpsburg, MD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($442 - 485) in Sebeka, MN