my malfunction indicator lamp just came on today. i was driving and i rolled over a dear. my car was smelling so i went to the car wash and after i came from the car wash the light came on. i drove it to the store while i was at work and it was fine. is this a serios problem.
my malfunction indicator lamp came on on 2001 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 2001 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2001 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($112 - $163) in Mount Hope, AL
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($323 - $454) in Flatonia, TX
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - $111) in East Olympia, WA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($242 - $281) in Fostoria, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($606 - $823) in Deweyville, UT
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - $110) in Rich Square, NC