my malfunction indicator lamp just came on today. i was driving and i rolled over a dear. my car was smelling so i went to the car wash and after i came from the car wash the light came on. i drove it to the store while i was at work and it was fine. is this a serios problem.
my malfunction indicator lamp came on on 2001 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +