i have 2001 lincolin ls we i am driveing my belt make noise when i come to a stop the noise is not loud. need help. william
my ls is making noise on 2001 Lincoln LS
Verified for the Lincoln LS21 reports
2 answersJanuary 20, 2015
4 answersMarch 27, 2010
2 answersJune 09, 2010
2 answersOctober 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.