It happened right after I hit a pot hole. I took it to my normal shop and they could not find the reason for it. They checked all of the sensors and even used a diagnostic computer to look for error messages and could not find any. When that didn't work they read the manual for the car and still no success. What should I do now?
My low tire pressure light is on and won't go off, why? on 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- is there a separate fuse for the cigarett lighter? I can't find that fuse.
- My door locks keep clicking lock , unlock but the pins are not going up or down
- My hatchback/trunk will not open; what can I do to get it fixed?
- oil light comes on and beep signal them stops Why?
- No crank/start replaced battery and PCM dealer reprogrammed still towed home