It happened right after I hit a pot hole. I took it to my normal shop and they could not find the reason for it. They checked all of the sensors and even used a diagnostic computer to look for error messages and could not find any. When that didn't work they read the manual for the car and still no success. What should I do now?
My low tire pressure light is on and won't go off, why? on 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Asked by for the 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2 answersApril 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- Starts up but then dies
- Seat belt not connected warning beep in occupied seat stopped working
- Trunk lid releases when car is turned off and unoccupied.
- no my question is how much is labor if you have to replace oil dipstick tube rep
- Why won't my 05 PT cruiser start like it's not getting fire or gas!! Help ME !!!
2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($476 - $643) in Callands, VA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($189 - $279) in Randolph, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($139 - $226) in Polkton, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($187 - $266) in Lindsay, TX
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Edgar, FL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($46 - $59) in McCleary, WA