It happened right after I hit a pot hole. I took it to my normal shop and they could not find the reason for it. They checked all of the sensors and even used a diagnostic computer to look for error messages and could not find any. When that didn't work they read the manual for the car and still no success. What should I do now?
My low tire pressure light is on and won't go off, why? on 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Asked by for the 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2 answersApril 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- How to replace 10 awg fusible link wire,what are ratings needed.
- radiator replaced;went to check oil after & dipstick broken. Any way they did it
- my bushings need replaced. Which suspension components have bushings?
- Replaced Head Gasket and timing belt and have no spark what could be wrong
- How can i get rid of the engine light on
2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Callands, VA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Randolph, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($276 - $435) in Polkton, NC
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Lindsay, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($187 - $215) in Edgar, FL
- Horn Replacement ($74 - $99) in McCleary, WA