It happened right after I hit a pot hole. I took it to my normal shop and they could not find the reason for it. They checked all of the sensors and even used a diagnostic computer to look for error messages and could not find any. When that didn't work they read the manual for the car and still no success. What should I do now?
My low tire pressure light is on and won't go off, why? on 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- the water pump Is bad ,would run hot and steam come out of radiator cap
- What causes a car to shut off when its hot?? Sometimes it runs but then cut off
- Running lights good, no brake lights):
- My 2006 pt cruiser running lights and break lights don't work.bu
- How do I remove the electrical connector from p/steering pressure switch?