To get into the car i have to hold the key in the unlock position and the pull the handle. When on the inside you have to hold it in the unlock position and then lift the handle while its still in the unlock position. You can here and see that every time you unlock it, it automatically clicks back into lock. This only happens from the driver side ; which controls all of the doors locks. Any help ; suggestions ?
My locks are automatically re-locking. They will not stay in the locked position on 2004 Kia Spectra
Asked by for the 2004 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2004 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($105 - $139) in Harriston, MS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($297 - $375) in Luverne, ND
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Bayfield, CO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Snyder, CO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($173 - $312) in Newborn, GA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($36 - $98) in Lenox, MA