It has a car and a lock on the picture, How do I get it to stop blinking.
My lock child light keeps flashing the light on the bottom left hand bottom on 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2010 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in The Woodlands, TX
- 105,000 Mile Service ($116 - 170) in Reads Landing, MN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($152 - 197) in Le Raysville, PA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Delaware City, DE
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($89 - 211) in Brisbin, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($429 - 527) in Shidler, OK