dealer and they still dont know why, they said that they need to run more tests.. lights, horn and alarm work..while driving home the car wouldnt get pass fifty and the a few hours later no start at all... what could it be
My lincoln mkz wont start just purchased a year ago, i sent the car to the deale on 2007 Lincoln MKZ
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKZ Questions
- Why do my park light fuse keep blowing?
- I lost my key but have a replacement. Which I always have to put in a little box
- dealer says need to replace/repair timing cover gasket? how long can I wait?
- I'm looking for the engine coolant temperature sensor .
- Cost of repairing a transfer case main seal and rear engine main seal?
2007 Lincoln MKZ Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($221 - 310) in Vicksburg, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($368 - 773) in Mount Vernon, WA
- 20,000 Mile Service ($103 - 166) in Cullen, LA
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Roseville, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($312 - 330) in Brant, NY