MY 1997 LEXUS OVER HEATS. THE PROBLEM IS ONLY CORRECTED WHEN I DRAIN AND REPLACE THE COOLANT
MY LEXUS OVER HEATS 15 MINUTES AFTER DRIVING on 1997 Lexus ES300
2 answersDecember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($146 - 290) in Mc Williams, AL
- Fuel Filter Change ($110 - 147) in Beverly Hills, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($534 - 968) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Valve Adjustment ($473 - 620) in Medway, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Brush Valley, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($144 - 158) in California City, CA