My lexus has a problem on 1995 Lexus SC400

My 95 lexus has a problem with the left front calaper it drags for a mile or so and then realeaces any thoughts on this

by in Hyannis, MA on March 09, 2013
1 answer
ANSWER by on March 10, 2013
My thought would be to have the CAUSE of the binding caliper diagnosed and then repair the problem.
Once my car would cool at first it would go back in gear and drive. Now it doesn't move at all no matter which gear I put the car in. What could be the cause of this before i let a mechanic stick m...
My Lexus sometimes shakes when i accelerate, my steering wheel does not shake at all, i just got my car balanced, so i don't know what the problem is
because when u first accelerate it gets a feeling of being bogged down then it picks up...even in passing ger sometimes it will bog down before picking up speed..
1999 Lexus SC400 only 59k miles but 14 years old. sounds fine just replaced 5 ignition coils and no current codes or problems. New plugs, drive belt, oil and air filters.
hi my name is tony i have a problem with the active suspension the nose of the car is sitting right down, and the rear is right up,i had a mechanic check it out last month he didnt seem to know muc...