I can unplug bulb from socket and then plug bulb back into socket and this will work for a while socket looks good.Will removing power from bulb do the same thing. I have removed fuse and relay (No help)
My left turn sig lamp quits burning bulb is not bad. on 2005 Cadillac SRX
1 answer 2 comments
Bad connection in bulb socket, replace the bulb connector.
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Do I need to buy any specialty tools before I start changing my brakes?
- My catalytic converter needs to be replaced.
- Horn randomly blows after unlocking with fob, anyone know why?
- I have 128K miles. Say I need new strut, hoses, transmission flush.
- My rear door does not close at all and it's affecting my battery how much does i