I just had new tires put on so I know it isn't my tires or sounds from my tires. I think it is a wheel bearing but noboday can seem to "hear" the sound. The stearing wheel doesn't feel tight and sometimes randomly swurves. I don't know if it is a bad wheel bearing or the rack installation I had done 6 months ago. Everyone that has been under it says the rack is fine. Something is wrong though.
My left front tire/wheel area is making a woo woo sound and some clicks turning on 2004 Toyota Sienna
Asked by for the 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Transmission has delayed kick into gear. Engine revs high before it changes.
- Agency wants to charge $2,900 to fix tiny oil leak. Is this normal?
- rear vent window on one side won't shut sometimes and the other one won't work n
- Location of rear hatch door sensor
- Cost 2 replace (parts+labor) front wheel bearing (1 side) and front axle bearing
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Alief, TX
- Battery Replacement ($127 - $180) in Campton, KY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - $418) in Stephentown, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($227 - $363) in Boynton, PA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($772 - $1,011) in River Forest, IL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($475 - $522) in Oakesdale, WA