I just had new tires put on so I know it isn't my tires or sounds from my tires. I think it is a wheel bearing but noboday can seem to "hear" the sound. The stearing wheel doesn't feel tight and sometimes randomly swurves. I don't know if it is a bad wheel bearing or the rack installation I had done 6 months ago. Everyone that has been under it says the rack is fine. Something is wrong though.
My left front tire/wheel area is making a woo woo sound and some clicks turning on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .