I just had new tires put on so I know it isn't my tires or sounds from my tires. I think it is a wheel bearing but noboday can seem to "hear" the sound. The stearing wheel doesn't feel tight and sometimes randomly swurves. I don't know if it is a bad wheel bearing or the rack installation I had done 6 months ago. Everyone that has been under it says the rack is fine. Something is wrong though.
My left front tire/wheel area is making a woo woo sound and some clicks turning on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,625 - 2,791) in Alief, TX
- Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 77) in Campton, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($542 - 2,208) in Stephentown, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($533 - 755) in Boynton, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in River Forest, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($542 - 1,390) in Oakesdale, WA