while driving,the wheel shakes
my left front tire shakes while driving.what do i need done to stop the problem on 1998 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 18, 2012
have your suspension checked right away before something gives way and you are left stranded.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($113 - 316) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Wing, AL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($534 - 688) in New Creek, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($295 - 348) in Charlton City, MA
- Window Switch Replacement ($168 - 261) in Mehama, OR