while driving,the wheel shakes
my left front tire shakes while driving.what do i need done to stop the problem on 1998 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 18, 2012
have your suspension checked right away before something gives way and you are left stranded.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($353 - 488) in Cairnbrook, PA
- 85,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($275 - 359) in Wing, AL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in New Creek, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($324 - 418) in Charlton City, MA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Mehama, OR