I have a 1990 Buick lesabre when I press the gas it acts as if it doesnt want to go it only goes maybe 25...what may be wrong with it..
My LaSabre will not go over 25 when I press the gas on 1990 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($406 - 656) in Kintyre, ND
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($109 - 160) in La Grange, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Ione, OR
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($418 - 682) in South Hero, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 358) in Los Altos, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,091 - 2,068) in Fabius, NY