after we replaced the fuel pump, it started one time and now I can't get it to start again. :( very disappointed with the situation!
My kia won't start has new fuel pump could it be the coil pack? on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($451 - 588) in Walterville, OR
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($362 - 496) in Poland, ME
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($240 - 301) in Brunswick, NE
- Starter Replacement ($314 - 413) in Wamsutter, WY
- Window Switch Replacement ($93 - 109) in Quincy, IL
- Horn Replacement ($83 - 140) in Midway, TN