Diagnosis shows different result every time engine was checked (diagnosed) by the mechanic. For example, 1st diagnose the result shows injector no 1 and 4 (problem), after a while, second test shows only injector no 3 plus coding no p1645(booster volt), 3rd time scanning, the result shows no 4 injector only. Now, my mechanic get blur dont know what to do.... please help tq
My kia sorento 2006 kept on shutting down by itself. on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Walterville, OR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Poland, ME
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Brunswick, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($246 - 319) in Wamsutter, WY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($297 - 365) in Quincy, IL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($528 - 616) in Midway, TN