I bought another batter and it also has the same problem. It stars after leaving the car for some minutes
My kia rio 2008 model battery runs down after driving but starts after some mins on 2008 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2008 Kia Rio Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($221 - 298) in Hendersonville, PA
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($155 - 224) in Groveland, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($361 - 473) in Thomas, WV
- Brake Pad Replacement ($188 - 243) in London, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($184 - 194) in Mount Washington, NH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($107 - 196) in Tatums, OK