I bought new batteries for my keyless entry remote and even bought a new one but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know what I would have to do to make it work?
My keyless entry remote has stopped working. on 2002 Jeep Liberty
I accelerated from a stop,the motor kinda bogged down bad,but didnt stall.i drove a quarter mile,and it stalled ! I coasted to a lot,turn the key,it started and ran 30 seconds and stalled again.hasnt started since !
2 answersMay 27, 2016
Verified for the Jeep Liberty66 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- Back breaks locking up cant drive it, no fix no one knows whats wrong
- What does it mean when the accelerator starts making noise?
- My check engine light is on. What does the code P0430 mean?
- My battery died, and I replaced it, but now my ABS doesnt work? Can I reset it?
- How long can I go between oil changes?