ignition key wont work nor copies. do i need a new ignition switch or what?
my key won't work on 2001 Jeep Cherokee
1 answerSeptember 11, 2010
2 answersJuly 08, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
2001 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($255 - $388) in Fairdale, KY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Orbisonia, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($309 - $385) in Spearfish, SD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($283 - $405) in Star, NC
- Battery Cable Replacement ($163 - $204) in Bellmont, IL
- Horn Replacement ($114 - $130) in Eden, NC