sometimes if i work at it it will turn but as of right now it wont
My key wont turn to start the car im thinking the ignition switch is bad on 1998 Chrysler Sebring
1 answer 1 comment
try another key 1st the old one maybe worn out
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1998 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waban, MA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($285 - 598) in Greensburg, IN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Windsor, MO
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($133 - 323) in Heafford Junction, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 67) in Orchard, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - 170) in Oakland, MS