I drove my car yesterday morning and everything was fine. I went to start it yesterday afternoon and the key won't turn at all. The steering wheel isnt locked and I was able to get it into Neutral to push it in the garage. Any ideas?
My key will not turn in the ignition? on 1998 Volvo S70
1 answerOctober 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S70 Questions
- A/c cuts off after 5-10 min driving.
- When pulling out there's a loud clunk seems to be under drivers seat any clue what it could be?
- I have a power steering fluid leak. I have to carry around power steering fluid. What could it be?
- Car usually starts fine periodically it won't do anything when I try to start ca
- inside cabin lights do not work when any car door is open