Most transmission shops do not want to touch this car. It seems like it is low on fluid. I do not see any visible leaks and of course you can't check it. It is more prevelent in traffic where it is shifting alot. One transmission shop told me it might be a sensor.
My Jetta's transmission down shifts very hard comming to a stop. on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?