Most transmission shops do not want to touch this car. It seems like it is low on fluid. I do not see any visible leaks and of course you can't check it. It is more prevelent in traffic where it is shifting alot. One transmission shop told me it might be a sensor.
My Jetta's transmission down shifts very hard comming to a stop. on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting