Most transmission shops do not want to touch this car. It seems like it is low on fluid. I do not see any visible leaks and of course you can't check it. It is more prevelent in traffic where it is shifting alot. One transmission shop told me it might be a sensor.
My Jetta's transmission down shifts very hard comming to a stop. on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers