Sometimes will die. Then it will take 3 or 4 cranks to start. Help? I put in New battery. No engine light on.
My Jetta starts fine. As I take off in 1st gear to shift to 2nd it hesitates. on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1991 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in South Bend, TX
- 150,000 Mile Service ($442 - 647) in Colmesneil, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hastings, NE
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($397 - 562) in Badger, SD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($412 - 603) in Milwaukee, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - 433) in South Boardman, MI