MY JETTA ISNT HOLDING CHARGE. I BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY AND A NEW ALTERNATOR THINKIN THAT WAS THE PROBLEM, WELL I TOOK IT TO AUTOZONE AND THEY PUT THE SCAN ON IT, AND IT CAME BACK WITH TWO CODES, 1.THE CPS CRANK POSITIONING SENSOR 2.BAD ELECTRIAL PROBLEM, HOW SHOULD I CHECK IT OR HOW SHOULD I LOOK FOR THE MAIN PROBLEM, HELP!! SHOULD I REPLACE THE SENSOR?
MY JETTA BATTERY ISNT HOLDING CHARGE IT KEEPS DRAINING, HELP!!!! on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?