MY JETTA ISNT HOLDING CHARGE. I BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY AND A NEW ALTERNATOR THINKIN THAT WAS THE PROBLEM, WELL I TOOK IT TO AUTOZONE AND THEY PUT THE SCAN ON IT, AND IT CAME BACK WITH TWO CODES, 1.THE CPS CRANK POSITIONING SENSOR 2.BAD ELECTRIAL PROBLEM, HOW SHOULD I CHECK IT OR HOW SHOULD I LOOK FOR THE MAIN PROBLEM, HELP!! SHOULD I REPLACE THE SENSOR?
MY JETTA BATTERY ISNT HOLDING CHARGE IT KEEPS DRAINING, HELP!!!! on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - $478) in Goodland, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($193 - $244) in Fishers Island, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($433 - $591) in Midlothian, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - $955) in Hooper, NE
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Wadena, IA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($152 - $304) in Hubbard, OR