the problem began last friday when i took it for resprying, when i wanted to start & select a gear the clutch was stiff!
my jetta 4 (1.6) my clutch does not work anymore and i get a squicky sound. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?