the problem began last friday when i took it for resprying, when i wanted to start & select a gear the clutch was stiff!
my jetta 4 (1.6) my clutch does not work anymore and i get a squicky sound. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($20 - 76) in Rockwell, NC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($141 - 174) in Clarksville, IN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($188 - 256) in Garland, UT
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($204 - 447) in Mesa, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($576 - 643) in Sylvania, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($193 - 338) in Westport Point, MA