It only bucks when I stop the jeep at a red light.
My jeep keeps bucking.
on 2002 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- how i can adjust the fuel injectors
- Why does my jeep blows smoke out of tailpipe when starting and accelerating
- just tried to use the 4wd when you do it sounds like the front wheels are
- Jeep do start up run but thay say I need a new moter
- car bucks when accelerating more than normal. Possible fuel injector?
2002 Jeep Liberty Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($389 - 521) in Barbers Point Nas, HI
- 80,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Stanley, WI
- 56,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Huntsville, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($538 - 714) in Vernon, FL
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,153 - 1,357) in Sweetwater, OK
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($51 - 62) in Sanborn, MN