I'm not sure what it is. I turned it on this morning and got the loud roaring noise and then got on the highway and was fine. But then I got off my exit and it started back up again. It doesn't sound good. Could it be anything related to needing to change/give it more engine oil?
My Jeep is making a loud roaring noise. on 2001 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- automatic transmission slipping, knocking and car rolls in park
- wont start lights dont turn on wait and it works is it the batery cabels
- My car hesitates when taking off. Is there a chip that can be installed to cure that problem?
- 1986 Jeep Comanche 4 cyl 5 speed - will not run in cold weather - RENIX fuel injection system
- Jeep will not start. Does not respond to being jumped. Horn went off today and would not stop until key was turned to auxilary.