I'm not sure what it is. I turned it on this morning and got the loud roaring noise and then got on the highway and was fine. But then I got off my exit and it started back up again. It doesn't sound good. Could it be anything related to needing to change/give it more engine oil?
My Jeep is making a loud roaring noise. on 2001 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!