dashboard is lit up like the ley is in auxillary position only theres no key in the ignition.it does this only sometimes.you have to make sure the steering wheel contracts before you get out,because if it doesnt the clock light will not go out thus it drains your battery !!!
my jag is possessed !i turn my car off go in house come back out and the dashboa on 2000 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- When driving and stopped or taking a corner slow the car cut off even backing up
- What could be the problem if all back break lights go out @ the same time?
- My car won't go in drive, would like to know what could it be?
- Press G-pedal car in motion gives a whistling noise. Foot of pedal noise stops.
- Thinking about purchasing. Wants only $3500. What should I look for? 133k miles.