on the first position of the switch it sometimes wipes once, sometimes twice, sometimes continues to wipe several times.
My intermittent wipers are not working. I replaced the switch. whats next on 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Magnolia, NC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($409 - $514) in Pamplico, SC
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - $469) in Sarepta, LA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ellis, ID
- Engine Mount Replacement ($61 - $189) in Lyons, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - $384) in Selma, OR