The panel includes the radio panel, steering control panel heat/air control panels throughout truck andI had a tune up and ignition coil and vacuum leak replaced recently. The problem with the interior panel has been intermittent for months but now it is consistently getting hot.
My interior panel gets really hot when truck is on. What is causing it? on 2002 Lincoln Navigator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?