I have to disconnect battery cable. Will this damage the car further?
My interior got wet. Now the parking lights won't go off. What happened? on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Snydertown, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 309) in Newberry Springs, CA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Wolbach, NE
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($642 - 879) in Philipsburg, PA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($142 - 222) in Briggsville, AR
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Gardendale, TX