I have to disconnect battery cable. Will this damage the car further?
My interior got wet. Now the parking lights won't go off. What happened? on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Snydertown, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Newberry Springs, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($163 - 399) in Wolbach, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Philipsburg, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($108 - 138) in Briggsville, AR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 113) in Gardendale, TX