Need to repair or replace it.
my instrument panel cluster is defective speedometer not working. on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($95 - 189) in Crescent Valley, NV
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Littleton, NC
- 52,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Snelling, CA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Canaan, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($293 - 334) in Baxter, TN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($159 - 402) in Glyndon, MN