They jumped the car yesterday and let it run for about 30 minutes. It over heated and know there is no power to the cab. I have load tested the battery, it is good. Checked the fuses under the hood, all are good and have power. Checked and cleaned the terminals to the starter, have power there but won't start. I didn't get any power to the inside fuse box. Ground on tester may have bad connection. Any guidance?
My in-laws Saturn doesn't start. There seems to be no power to the cab. on 1996 Saturn SL2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL2 Questions
- Will a security light keep my car from charging. I had the alternator test good
- I have a Saturn that won't go very fast what is wrong with it?
- Why is my transmission filter leaking after replacing it?
- how do I attach the inside bar from the power lock to the inside door ?
- The check engine light & are no problems. Can't get inspected. What do I do?