2nd time cost me 300.00 at dealer. Now have 78000 miles, and warning lights come on intermittently, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Not sure what to do...notified dealer at last oil change, but could find no EVIDENCE of malfunction, so nothing done. They also refused to correct problem under warranty. The car has 100,000 mile powertrain warranty still effective. Is it normal to have failures on the throttle body every 35-40000 miles???
My Impala had 35000 miles on it, The FIRST time. At 75000 miles -again. on 2008 Chevrolet Impala SS
Asked by for the 2008 Chevrolet Impala SS
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
- Why does it say Odometer Error on my dash? And none of my the MPG is working.
- Leaking trans fluid from radiator
- I changed my steering column, got d key program now my car is even spinning over
- When i turn on the AC knob and click it the orange button blinks 3 times and tur
- Automatic Transmission fluid type
2008 Chevrolet Impala SS Estimates