i can be sitting in traffic or just idle and it will stall itermittingly please can you help me i've taken it to two shops one the dealer the other independant and when they put it on diag. machine found no error codes
my hyundai is stalling intermittingly the tack will drop then go back up on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($270 - 363) in Barboursville, VA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Mansfield, LA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Northport, WA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vesta, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($291 - 592) in Issaquah, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($817 - 1,066) in Rosalie, NE