into the fuel system and causing blue smoke to come out of the emission pipe. We were told it would take $2200 to repair it. They also said since it is a BMW they recommend the engine be replaced since it is so difficult to take apart and piece back together and that would be around $5000 or more! This car is the most comfortable, easy, smooth control in any road condition as it is all wheel drive I have ever had. I don't want to sell it but don't know if replacing engine is worth doing.
My husband says the head gaskets need changed because coolant fluid is leaking on 2002 BMW 325xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
2002 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($654 - 813) in Columbiaville, MI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($438 - 741) in Villard, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($288 - 378) in Clayton, OK
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Left Hand, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bolinas, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 253) in Neely, MS