into the fuel system and causing blue smoke to come out of the emission pipe. We were told it would take $2200 to repair it. They also said since it is a BMW they recommend the engine be replaced since it is so difficult to take apart and piece back together and that would be around $5000 or more! This car is the most comfortable, easy, smooth control in any road condition as it is all wheel drive I have ever had. I don't want to sell it but don't know if replacing engine is worth doing.
My husband says the head gaskets need changed because coolant fluid is leaking on 2002 BMW 325xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can you hear fuel pump everytime no matter what unless its bad
- Can you hear fuel pump if lines are froze
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
2002 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($506 - 643) in Columbiaville, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 670) in Villard, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($912 - 2,444) in Clayton, OK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($505 - 747) in Left Hand, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($995 - 1,075) in Bolinas, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($2,007 - 2,211) in Neely, MS