i plan on fixing this before i get it inspected in a few days and know form googling that it could be the fuse or the entire horn. my question is, if its the entire horn and i buy a horn replacement kit how do i install it myself?
my horn on my 1995 ford taurus isnt working :( on 1995 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
1995 Ford Taurus Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($229 - 347) in Westhampton, NY
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in South Haven, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($273 - 379) in Monroe, OK
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Coeymans, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($153 - 202) in Tynan, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($39 - 67) in Model, CO