The horn goes off at all hours. I have disconnected the negative battery cable so the horn doesn't bother my neighbors. The only way to stop the horn from blaring is by hitting the horn on the steering wheel repeatedly. What's wrong with the horn.
My horn goes off by itself when I'm not in car. How do I stop this? on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($683 - 860) in West Hartford, VT
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Burdine, KY
- Alternator Replacement ($295 - 367) in Averill Park, NY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 142) in Etna, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 467) in Harrisburg, AR
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($303 - 789) in Haydenville, OH