The horn goes off at all hours. I have disconnected the negative battery cable so the horn doesn't bother my neighbors. The only way to stop the horn from blaring is by hitting the horn on the steering wheel repeatedly. What's wrong with the horn.
My horn goes off by itself when I'm not in car. How do I stop this? on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in West Hartford, VT
- 110,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Burdine, KY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Averill Park, NY
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($335 - 396) in Etna, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($307 - 440) in Harrisburg, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 467) in Haydenville, OH