I followed the wires and the wire leading from the horn is unplugged. It looks to have a male/female adapter on the end. I have crawled all up under the car and I can't seem to figure out where to plug it back in at. I don't know a lot about cars but this looks like a simple plug in if someone could just tell me WHERE to plug it in. Thanks!
My horn does not work on a 2007 Toyota Corolla. on 2007 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers