I followed the wires and the wire leading from the horn is unplugged. It looks to have a male/female adapter on the end. I have crawled all up under the car and I can't seem to figure out where to plug it back in at. I don't know a lot about cars but this looks like a simple plug in if someone could just tell me WHERE to plug it in. Thanks!
My horn does not work on a 2007 Toyota Corolla. on 2007 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?