I followed the wires and the wire leading from the horn is unplugged. It looks to have a male/female adapter on the end. I have crawled all up under the car and I can't seem to figure out where to plug it back in at. I don't know a lot about cars but this looks like a simple plug in if someone could just tell me WHERE to plug it in. Thanks!
My horn does not work on a 2007 Toyota Corolla. on 2007 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +