The cable appears to be attached to the release handle but when I pull nothing happens. I have taken of the grills, I can get the passenger side to release but the driver side will not release. If you can give me any advice I would appreciate it. Also any diagrams, that I could use for visual aids would be extremely helpful.
My hood release cable is broken. Is there a way to get my hood open? on 1997 BMW 740iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- Is there a fuse for the a/c blower in a 2001 740i bmw
- My car won't crank over all the lights turn on and radio works.I tried jump cabl
- What causes key to spin freely in ignition an not start stop or be removed
- why is my car leaking oil from the oil filter?
- I need a new ignition switch but cant find one anywhere
1997 BMW 740iL Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($100 - 128) in Winnemucca, NV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($479 - 572) in Moreno Valley, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($267 - 360) in Gladstone, OR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($323 - 622) in Rolfe, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($416 - 503) in Lawrenceville, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($491 - 803) in Beacon, NY