I had a new garage door openner installed and cannot connect my car's Homelink to it. When I press the I and III buttons, nothing happens....no lights come on, nothing. I have tried it several way, with the car started, car turned off, key in starting position...and nothing. Any suggestions? Thanks.
My Homelink does not appear to be working. on 2008 Audi TT
This week's top 10
Recent Audi TT Questions
- Can I place Audi TT 2014 headlights on a 2009 model ?
- ANNOYING TICKLING NOISE ,SOUND LIKE A CLOCK BEFORE STARING. NEAR DASHBOARD
- iol light comes on what should i do
- hissing noise from ?engine.like gas leak.noise reduced when apply brake
- My MMI will not always load my phone book. I have a Samsung note 3.