I installed new bulbs and then my hi/low beams were reversed. Is it necessary to adjust the wiring?
My hi/low beams are reversed after bulb installation.Does it need to be changed? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answer 1 comment
sounds like you plugged them in backwards ck that 1st
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Wadena, IA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($408 - 696) in Ellisville, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($26 - 34) in Mulberry, AR
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 103) in Marietta, MS
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($353 - 577) in Aledo, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($90 - 118) in Palm City, FL