I installed new bulbs and then my hi/low beams were reversed. Is it necessary to adjust the wiring?
My hi/low beams are reversed after bulb installation.Does it need to be changed? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answer 1 comment
sounds like you plugged them in backwards ck that 1st
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?