It smelled like wire burning and I was wondering what could cause it. It comes on but that is about it. I took it to Autozone but they weren't able to run the codes
My heating and air won't blow out anything. The stick person blinked on and off. on 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1 answer 1 comment
seek a pros diag poss blower motor or resister
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
- When driving the low oil level come on. Then the car cuts off while driving. Will start back up. ?? ?
- Random Cylinder Misfire and engine stuttering
- I'm not able to turn my steering left cause very hard what could that be.
- The info center will not come up on start up. will eventually then lights come on and fan will operate.
- My boost is not kicking in