Is there a way to test it before replacing it?
My heater goes cold at idle? Would it be the t-stat sticking? on 2006 Lincoln Zephyr
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Zephyr Questions
- A clincking and crackling sound at accelerating until 30mph.
- A grinding sound coming from the wheels when you turn it started as a little noi
- check engine light came on and the car killed
- The car stalled after accelerating into the fast lane of the free way.
- My car will switch unexpectedly at the worst time, to traction control.
2006 Lincoln Zephyr Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($196 - 292) in Fort Bragg, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($77 - 145) in Leland, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($450 - 804) in Duanesburg, NY
- 100,000 Mile Service ($396 - 549) in Farson, WY
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Stoneville, NC
- Starter Motor Replacement ($350 - 368) in Amity, MO