I have all 4 fan settings, but each is pretty weak. I live where it can get -45 F. Also, if I drive the car for over an hour on high heat, the cd player gets so hot, it stops working. Can it be related? could a door on the venting season be broken or not operating? I don't want to tare the dash apart if I don't have to.
My heater doesn't seem to be blowing as hard as it used to. on 2002 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2002 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Arcadia, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($201 - 356) in Cassatt, SC
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($115 - 188) in Allensville, KY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - 232) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($295 - 371) in Niantic, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 108) in Leiters Ford, IN