I have all 4 fan settings, but each is pretty weak. I live where it can get -45 F. Also, if I drive the car for over an hour on high heat, the cd player gets so hot, it stops working. Can it be related? could a door on the venting season be broken or not operating? I don't want to tare the dash apart if I don't have to.
My heater doesn't seem to be blowing as hard as it used to. on 2002 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy