I have all 4 fan settings, but each is pretty weak. I live where it can get -45 F. Also, if I drive the car for over an hour on high heat, the cd player gets so hot, it stops working. Can it be related? could a door on the venting season be broken or not operating? I don't want to tare the dash apart if I don't have to.
My heater doesn't seem to be blowing as hard as it used to. on 2002 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?