The heater changes on its own all the time. I set it to hot then it never gets hot, it also chnages to a cooler temp or sometimes it gets hot then changes to cold or a higher setting or lower setting or it changes modes like floor or floor and vent or floor only or defrost? It does this all byI need heat with the wether here in Colordo? I checked the fuse box under the steering my fuses are fine. PLease help???
My heater doesnt get or stay hot all the time or stay on the setting i put it on on 2000 Infiniti G20
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- Does fog light come on with low beam head light
- What is that fuse in the inside box mini,small,etc.
- The car won't rev up. It idles fine but under throttle won't go past 2000 rpm.
- Driver side master switch not working to lock all the door
- My brakes peddle started to vibrate when coming to a complete stop.
2000 Infiniti G20 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Edinburgh, IN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($316 - 426) in Martinsburg, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Parks, NE
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($80 - 110) in Redwood, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($442 - 481) in Meredithville, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($228 - 248) in Campbell Hall, NY