my heater will only blow warm air when i have it set to recirculate
my heater does not put out warm air how do i inspect the heater control door? on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - 258) in Emblem, WY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - 526) in Janesville, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Harlingen, TX
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($2,436 - 3,670) in Laketown, UT
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($580 - 1,035) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($85 - 206) in Cascilla, MS