- hot air out on the passenger side. ( Note:I have replaced the delco control unit model # 16244754 because all of the back ground lights were out). Now with the new /used delco control unit model # 16244754 I have all of the back ground lights working, but I still have the same problem as before I replaced control unit on the bright side I have lights.
My heater blows cool air out on diver side and at the same time it also blows - on 1997 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1997 Buick Century Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in San Felipe, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($150 - $272) in Spring Valley, IL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - $612) in Kinsale, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bethlehem, GA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($84 - $249) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($302 - $359) in Linefork, KY