- hot air out on the passenger side. ( Note:I have replaced the delco control unit model # 16244754 because all of the back ground lights were out). Now with the new /used delco control unit model # 16244754 I have all of the back ground lights working, but I still have the same problem as before I replaced control unit on the bright side I have lights.
My heater blows cool air out on diver side and at the same time it also blows - on 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?