- hot air out on the passenger side. ( Note:I have replaced the delco control unit model # 16244754 because all of the back ground lights were out). Now with the new /used delco control unit model # 16244754 I have all of the back ground lights working, but I still have the same problem as before I replaced control unit on the bright side I have lights.
My heater blows cool air out on diver side and at the same time it also blows - on 1997 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
- If i get a body control module from a scrap yard of same make model and year wil
- will not accelerate and is very sluggish when slowly acc.Idles fine
- Is my engine messing up?
1997 Buick Century Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($852 - $1,109) in San Felipe, TX
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($848 - $1,039) in Spring Valley, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Kinsale, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($157 - $219) in Bethlehem, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - $82) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - $102) in Linefork, KY