- hot air out on the passenger side. ( Note:I have replaced the delco control unit model # 16244754 because all of the back ground lights were out). Now with the new /used delco control unit model # 16244754 I have all of the back ground lights working, but I still have the same problem as before I replaced control unit on the bright side I have lights.
My heater blows cool air out on diver side and at the same time it also blows - on 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1997 Buick Century Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($254 - 341) in San Felipe, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 431) in Spring Valley, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($550 - 1,390) in Kinsale, VA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($848 - 1,039) in Bethlehem, GA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($337 - 468) in Linefork, KY