it has power to the blower fan I check it . I jump the blower fan from the battery with a wire it work in all 4 speeds . But will not not with every thing all hook up like it come from factory . It was working than stop . Can you tell me what is the problem
my heater blower will not work On high speed #4 but will work on speed 1,2,3, on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Milladore, WI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 428) in Crestline, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Eureka, KS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($211 - 289) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($109 - 186) in Bristol, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($917 - 961) in Terra Alta, WV