it has power to the blower fan I check it . I jump the blower fan from the battery with a wire it work in all 4 speeds . But will not not with every thing all hook up like it come from factory . It was working than stop . Can you tell me what is the problem
my heater blower will not work On high speed #4 but will work on speed 1,2,3, on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - $332) in Milladore, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($358 - $495) in Crestline, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($327 - $425) in Eureka, KS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,022 - $1,958) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($576 - $643) in Bristol, PA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($1,138 - $1,579) in Terra Alta, WV