it has power to the blower fan I check it . I jump the blower fan from the battery with a wire it work in all 4 speeds . But will not not with every thing all hook up like it come from factory . It was working than stop . Can you tell me what is the problem
my heater blower will not work On high speed #4 but will work on speed 1,2,3, on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($765 - 1,351) in Milladore, WI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Crestline, OH
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Eureka, KS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - 259) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bristol, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($692 - 713) in Terra Alta, WV