I am currently pulling the fuse in order to not drain the battery, I have bought a new fan relay to try but do not know where it is located
My heater blower fan runs after the car is shut off and drains the battery on 2005 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2005 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($234 - 300) in Silver Springs, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Gates, NC
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gulliver, MI
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Jefferson, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Netarts, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($124 - 152) in Porter Ranch, CA